Our Proven Window Replacement Process Gives You Peace of Mind
When you turn to Renewal by Andersen® of Quad Cities for replacement windows in Moline IL and nearby communities, you can rest easy knowing we have a proven process for replacing the windows and doors throughout your home. Beforehand, our team will take you through each process step by step so you know exactly what to expect.
As a result, you will enjoy a quick, efficient project that finishes on time and on budget. Here’s a look at our process for windows in Moline IL:
- Pre-Installation Custom Measurements: Our factory trained professionals come to your home to take detailed measurements.
- Step One. Arrival: Our crew shows up on time ready for work, equipped with all the tools, equipment and designs you need for your project.
- Step Two. Prep the Area: We will move furniture and valuables away from your windows and doors to minimize damage. We also don protective footwear so we don’t dirty your carpets.
- Step Three. Remove Old Windows: Before taking out your old windows, we drape the surrounding area so no dust and debris can build up in the room.
- Step Four. Install New Windows: If we encounter warping, which is a pretty common occurrence, we will realign and readjust the levels so your new replacement windows fit just right. We’ll then test them all to make sure they open and close easily.
- Step Five. Weatherproofing: We will fill any small gaps between your new windows and the house frame with a special insulation foam that keeps drafts at bay. We’ll then cover that foam with trim to enhance the beauty of your interior.
- Step Six. Cleanup: Our team will remove the film from your new windows, thoroughly clean the entire area, and replace your furniture.
Call for a FREE Estimate on Window Replacement From Renewal by Andersen of Quad Cities
To learn more about our process, call Renewal by Andersen of Quad Cities at (844) 366-7784. We would also be happy to give you a free, no-obligation estimate on window and door replacement so you can see just how affordable this project is. From start to finish, we keep you advised of the process to avoid any confusion and hassle.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2017 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.